Unofficial Fujitsu Services Redundancy Calculator    
The purpose of this tool is to give you some idea of how much redundancy money Fujitsu Services might pay you to go away should the worst happen. While it is not completely accurate (there are "grey areas" subject to intepretation) it is sufficient to give you a good estimate.
Redundancy packages depend on your employment contract, and there are many contract types in Fujitsu. You should seek proper advice and information from your Unite rep, not just rely on this tool. Most ICL employees before 2000 had the ICL(GSS)-type contract which includes the Security of Employment Agreement (SEA) for redundancy terms. People who signed new contracts in the early days of Professional Communities may be on the same terms as the ICL M-Grade scheme.
For guidance on who is covered by the SEA, employees in the UNITE Manchester bargaining unit should see the Annex 1 agreement. Employees elsewhere should refer to (intranet only) section 9 of the minutes of the December 2007 UKCF meeting.

More information can be found at or

Notes -

Definition of pay/salary:
Where they form part of an employee’s salary, and are not claimed on an ad-hoc basis, the Company will include Maternity, Standby, Callout, Shift and Acting Up allowances as part of their redundancy payment. The Company will not be paying disturbance allowances. So this wouldn’t include TSB under the UHP, but would include standby if paid as an allowance, for example.
Company Pension Contribution
You can find your company pension contribution by looking on Your HR, under Your Choices, Pension. For example, if you are in the Fujitsu UK DC Pension Plan with a base contribution of 3% and an ASC on pensionable pay of 1%, the company’s standard contribution would be shown in the table of company contribution as 8%. If you have an additional employer contribution under ‘Pension change – extra contribution’ (e.g. 10%) then you should add that on, producing a total company contribution of 18%.
Dates are formatted dd/mm/yyyy or can be selected from the drop-down calendar.
Note that certain redundancy payment formulae work not on the basis of current salary but on an average of the last 2-3 years or a “best of last n years” calculation. The calculator does not take account of this somewhat variable concept so the final quoted amounts may be slightly inaccurate. This is unlikely to be significant except during periods of high wage inflation (if only!!).
NB: the calculator purports to represent, as far as possible, the rules and practice of ICL and Fujitsu Services. Note that some of the company’s practice may be discretionary, such as kicking people out of the door at the end of the consultation period rather than when their notice expires.
The redundancy calculator is not guaranteed - get proper advice and information from your Unite rep - but it does provide a good guide. Many thanks to the members who produced it.
Bug Reports:
Bug reports with a copy and paste of the output (in the blue box) to please.